My Google reader was flooded with great articles and blog posts this week and there were a few that I knew had to be highlighted and shared with the rest of you. Want more great blogs to read? You can view all of my shared items on Google Reader here.
Also note that I want to try something new and promote upcoming Web 2.0 and marketing events. Feel free to contact me about any upcoming events or social media tools that you’re aware of or find useful.
- 10 Prolific Bloggers Share Tips on Generating Conversation on Blogs by Darren Rowse
- Five Lessons Learned About Live Blogging by Aliza Sherman
- Reading Blogs at Work: Why You Should Do It & How You Can Make It Worthwhile by Marshall Kirkpatrick
Social Media Tools
- Add Your Social Network Signature Almost Anywhere with WiseStamp by Doriano “Paisano” Carta
- Also check out WiseStamp on Twitter @wisestamp
- Backtype.com —BackType is a service that lets you find, follow and share comments from across the web.
- CraigsPal.com —manage your Craiglist searches with this easy to use desktop application.