In this episode of Lights, Camera, LIVE we’re talking about INFLUENCER EVENTS.
Specifically, How to Plan An Influencer Event Like A Boss #golive Click To Tweet
The best part is that thanks to my guest today, you can get a head start at planning your next influencer event no matter who you are. Beth Gutierrez owner of Joy Culture Events, puts the ‘special’ in in special events and when I say she knows how to plan…I mean it!
With a nearly decade-long career in marketing, Beth has helped bring event-based activations to life for clients across several industries, including hospitality, destination, sports and food and beverage. Specializing in logistics and event management, Beth knows exceptional client service, a positive attitude and great mood lighting can go a long way.
In this action-packed episode, jump to where we talk about:
- (6:10) Top 5 Things to Consider Before You Host an Influencer Event
- (23:44) Common Mistakes People Make with Influencer Events
- (25:10) The 3 Things You Should Never Forget in Your Pitch
Tune in and check out the juicy tips and tricks on:
- How to find influencers
- How to host an event without emptying your wallet
- How to get influencers to say YES to your event
- How to make your event easy for influencers to have fun
- How to get your event shared on social media
JOY CULTURE EVENTS
- Website: http://www.joycultureevents.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joycultureevents/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joycultureevents/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/joyculture/
Music is Dizzy by Joakim Karud http://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Lights, Camera, LIVE © 2016
? How to Plan Your Influencer Event Like A Boss:
Leave a Reply