Are you looking to get ahead in your career as an advertising and marketing professional in San Diego? Well if you’re already an Ad 2 San Diego member, you’re already off to a great start!
Ad 2 San Diego has partnered with top advertising and marketing professionals in the community to participate in a silent auction where Ad 2 San Diego members can bid on a private lunch with a top executive. This is the perfect opportunity to gain face-time with executives in the community who you can exchange ideas and key lessons with regarding your field.
Attendees will be able to bid on a one-on-one lunch with the following executives listed below. To learn more about each executive, click on his or her name to view their individual bios online.
- Jonathan Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, Bailey Gardiner
- Ryan Berman, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Fishtank
- Shelly Bowen, Principal & Content Strategist, Pybop, LLC
- John Hartman, President, MEA Digital
- Russ Mann, Co-founder & CEO at Covario, Inc.
- Sheila Fox, Founder of Fox Marketing Network
- Melissa Lopez, Account Director, GearyPMG
- Jennifer Personette, Director of Advertising, Bailey Gardiner
- Michael Warburton, Marketing Brand Manager, San Diego Zoo & San Diego Zoo Safari Park
For your chance to bid on an exclusive one-on-one lunch with any of the executives listed above, be sure to RSVP and register today for this month’s Ad 2 San Diego Members-only event.
If you’re not already an Ad 2 San Diego member, this is the perfect opportunity to join. Easily sign up online and take advantage of membership benefits today.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Land a Power Lunch with Top San Diego Advertising & Marketing Executives — heystephanie.com -- Topsy.com
Don’t forget folks – registration to RSVP for this event ends tonight at midnight PST. Be sure to register for the event if you haven’t done so already.