I have 32 subscriptions to blogs and 1000+ items in my Google Reader that’s waiting to be read. While I filter through these unread items and take steps to simplify and organize my RSS feeds, here are a couple of standout posts, websites, and tools that I found worthy to be highlighted this week.
- A Flickr Project for Everybody at ChrisBrogan.com
- The Main Difference Between Twitter and Plurk by Darren Rowse at Problogger.net
- Syndicate Your Personal Brand Through Social Media by Dan Schawbel at Personal Branding Blog
- KidZui – The Internet for Kids: An innovative way to stay in tune with your kids’ online activities
- TinyURL: Shorten that long URL for your tweets or plurks
- Searchme Visual Search Beta: See pictures of web pages that answer your search